Dissertation Editing Services
A dissertation is a monograph better described as a piece of write-up solely composed by a PhD candidate. It sets out a certain problem that the candidate has to work on, possibly within a larger team under the guidance of one or more academic advisors. In addition, dissertation is the final project that gives you enormous recognition as a research scholar.
Objectives of dissertation
- A dissertation or thesis must be an original and substantial contribution to the subject.
- A dissertation must be done on an entirely new or undiscovered topic that has not been included in any other degree or diploma.
- It should be written focusing on a significant issue, placing independent and novel contribution in its context. Evidences should be compared critically with other approaches too.
- The issue must be defined with revision of the existing approaches to the issue, and critical analysis of the identified gaps.
- A hypothesis needs to be put up which should be a proposed explanation for the problem or a proposed solution to a problem.
Guide to dissertation
Once you are all set with your topic or an ‘issue’, it’s time to formulate the dissertation. We will guide you through the chief chapters that will make your dissertation absolutely meticulous! Let’s start with…
Chapter 1 - Introduction
The introduction will set out aims and objectives of the research. Clearly outline the purpose of the study and explain its significance. Without a clearly defined purpose and strong theoretical grounding, a dissertation is fundamentally flawed from the outset! Make sure to be in line with the academic context. The introduction should be simple, clear and practical as possible.
Chapter 2 - Literature review
Writing a faulty literature review is one of the many ways to derail your dissertation. The purpose of study suggests some theoretical framework that is explained further within this chapter. The literature review thus analyzes and evaluates the previous researches conducted on the issue.
Make sure, this chapter must not merely string together with the findings of other researches. Rather establish the issues, gaps and contradictions in existing literature on the topic. Link your research hypothesis/questions with those identified gaps.
Chapter 3 - Methodology
This chapter contains information about the methodical approaches, sampling procedures, validity and reliability, ethical consideration of your data collection. Detail every step of your data gathering process. We take the privilege to outline the main determinants of methodology:
- What approach does your research hypothesis/questions demand? What is the theoretical background for this approach?
- Which methods of data collection you decide for and why?
- How do you choose your participants?
- What kind of ethical consideration your research encounters?
- Is your data reliable? How do you validate it?
Chapter 4 - Findings
This chapter addresses the results or findings by the analysis of your collected data. Tables and figures are mandatory to illustrate the numeric information. Organize and report the relevant quantitative (statistical) and qualitative (narrative) data collected through the survey process and interviews. If you have conducted interviews or focus groups, it is highly recommended to provide a brief description of the participant’s profile. Support the generalizations made with direct quotation or paraphrasing of data collected from interviews, focus groups and historical artifacts. This chapter also includes information from field notes and other interpretive data.
Chapter 5 - Data interpretation and Discussion
The purpose of this chapter is not just to reiterate your findings rather relate the findings with the hypothesis of your topic. Begin with interpreting your findings to the theoretical framework introduced in the literature review. In some cases, you may need to present a new literature review (particularly for qualitative research). In precise, this chapter focuses on the practical and pedagogical implications of the issue!
Chapter 6 - Conclusion and Recommendation
This chapter presents a set of concluding statements and recommendations. Fundamentally, it points out the assertions based on findings, analysis, evaluations and interpretations. Concluding statements close the dissertation with strong, clear and concise ‘takeaway message’ for the reader. Coming back to recommendations, make sure to suggest actionable implications for policies and practices based on your findings. Provide specific action plan for each scheduled steps.
Last but not the list, your dissertation must include the citation. In other words, identify and acknowledge the sources used in your research. In addition, bibliography or citation prevents you from being accused of plagiarism.
The list of references must include all works cited in alphabetical order with author’s name, date and publication details (respective to the specific reference format i.e. Harvard, Chicago, APA or MLA). Make certain to include all the sources of quotes, summaries and paraphrased information.
Proper citation serves host of purposes:
- It attributes work fairly to the author
- Places the dissertation within the context of literature review
- Helps readers to quickly locate or access the sources that were used.
How OzAssignmenthelp.com assists students in producing best dissertations?
Is the clock ticking faster than usual? Deadline is near and still not decided what topic to write on? There may be plenty of reasons that lead you to look for online guidance, ranging from lack of time or desire to get the best possible guidance for the final term. Whatever the reason though, OzAssignmenthelp.com is here for your guidance.
With more than 3000 PhD tutors, OzAssignmenthelp.com caters to dissertation editing services. We edit and proofread your dissertation or thesis to ensure superlative quality. Our dissertation editing services guide students to complete the most grueling part of their educational qualification and let them enter the real world with confidence.
A glance into the editing services facilitated by us to our customers:
- Genuine scholarly editing with authentic references respective to custom requirement.
- Turnaround time is 4 hours or less for emergency orders.
- 24 hours of guidance. We are ready to respond any time!
- Unlimited revisions! We work until you are fully satisfied.