Terms that apply to users of OzAssignmenthelp.com
Kindly read the following terms and conditions carefully before using any of the educational services provided by OzAssignmenthelp.com. These terms are applicable to all the visitors of our website and users of our services. In these terms, 'we', 'us' and 'OzAssignmenthelp' refer to OzAssignmenthelp.com. In all these terms, 'you' refers to the student, parent or guardian whosoever is using our website and services.
- All the rights within the Policy Section are reserved with OzAssignmenthelp.
- The contents of our website are copyrighted material that is exclusively owned by OzAssignmenthelp.com. However, you are allowed to take print-out of this content for non-commercial use.
- Nobody is granted permission to use our site's content for any commercial purpose or modification for any other motive. All the rights stated within the policy section are reserved with OzAssignmenthelp.
Limitation on Use
- Our services' receipt is meant to be personal to you. You should not transfer your rights to access the course material or to receive our services to another person until we have consented in writing to you for doing so.
- You need to be a minimum 10 years of age to subscribe to OzAssignmenthelp.com. Students who are under 10 years of age should avail our services only after they take the consent of their legal guardians or parents.
- We can grant you limited authority for using our services for personal non-commercial motives as per which you can copy, modify, download, display, distribute, transmit, perform, reproduce, duplicate, publish or offer for sale any data obtained from OzAssignmenthelp.com, but with our written consent. We can terminate your license granted by us if you violate any of these terms regarding the use of OzAssignmenthelp website or services.
- By registering or using the services of OzAssignmenthelp.com, you proclaim to use the information provided by any of our tutors for study purposes only and you will never submit this information as an original student work to obtain grade or course credit.
Warranty and limitation of liability
- We are not liable towards any delay or interruption in access to our site. However, we are always ready to provide you guidance.
- We do not accept responsibility regarding any data loss or damage to your Server, PC or network; however, we only use well tested and trusted software.
- We do not guarantee that the access to our site will be 100 percent error-free; however our dedicated team of professionals ensures our site’s smooth operations to their best.
- We reserve the right to suspend access for scheduled update/maintenance of our site.
- We are not at all responsible towards the failure of access to our website because of failed equipments or links that are beyond our control.
- We are not at all responsible regarding the failure in any course since assignment guidance is a subjective matter. We have qualified expert tutors who give their best to solve any assignment problems and we are always eager to guide.
- In case of poor grades arising because of our services, we can offer reworks but there are no refunds whatsoever since every assignment is considered as a product. Once the product is delivered to a student, it amounts as product sold.
Revision and Refund Policy
- If you are dissatisfied with our assignment quality and decide to cancel the order after releasing some amount, you can claim a refund for the balance amount. Once our admin gives approval on you claim, your money will be refunded and reflected within the "My Wallet" section under "My Balance" tab of your account. However, you cannot seek refund for the amount you have already released.
- If you notice of being charged twice and have received two receipts from the payment processing system (which is PayPal.com), do not hesitate to contact us. You can forward both the receipts to our email. The extra payment will be fully refunded within the shortest possible time.
- Kindly ensure that all the assignment details along with additional material are provided when you place the order. Due to some other reason, if the first version of the assignment is delivered to you after the original deadline, we will enhance its quality so that late submission penalty does not affect the overall grade.
- Our 100 percent satisfaction policy ensures that we will keep reworking over the assignment changes till you are satisfied and till it is done according to the initial set of work requirements. However, request for such rework must be done within 1 month (31 days) of the time frame. We will never entertain any rework beyond one month from the given date of an assignment, and there is no refund at all in such cases.
- In high probability, you should not be scoring a failing grade in your assignment but if it happens then we will provide 50 percent cash refund. However, an authentic proof of the failure needs to be provided within one month (31 days) after the assignment completion. We will not entertain any request after this time period. The reason to refund 50 percent of the amount is that the tutors take payment from us in advance. Thus, it is not possible for us to get back the amount from them. However, to ensure the assignment's quality, we will surely fire that tutor from our company.
- Our service does not follow a cash refund policy. Thus, if your claim proves to be genuine (according to the above mentioned points) then we will refund the money by depositing it in "My Wallet".
Please Note: If your claim does not fall under any of the above mentioned categories, then it will be considered as invalid and there will be no refund.
We surely reserve the right to charge subscription or membership fees if you use any of our services.
If any of these above mentioned terms becomes unenforceable in parts or as a whole, the validity of other terms in the contract will remain unaffected.
We reserve the sole right to modify our terms and conditions without serving any notice to you. The latest version of our terms and conditions will supersede the previous versions.
We reserve the sole right for terminating the whole or a part of the service agreement at any point of time.
The terms of service made within the latest agreement between the student and OzAssignmenthelp.com will supersede and even terminate all the prior agreements.